TouchControl: Active maps and zone plans
- One of TouchControl’s most outstanding features is its use of interactive maps and zone plans for navigation and status control.
- Setting up your site plans is very straightforward thanks to our DynamixTools map app. First you create the menu structure to suit your installation, adding folders for the whole site, individual buildings and floors. There’s no limit to the number of areas you can add, so it’s as suitable for large complex networks as it is for simple, one-storey sites.
- The next step is to import your plans to the relevant folders. These can include site plans, photographs or Google maps in any common file format. Drawings can be flat, isometric, line or full colour. The choice is yours.
- Next comes zone allocation. This simply involves drawing hotspots onto the relevant maps, plans or images. At this point you can easily link from one view to another.
- For example, you can set navigation from isometric drawing to plan to fire zone so that users will have a complete and clear view of the entire site.
- Finally, you just need to export your maps to a microSD card and insert the card into the slot in the TouchControl.
Để đặt bản demo hoặc tìm hiểu thêm, vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi:
Công Ty TNHH Kỹ Thuật Tự Động Tín Đạt
Địa chỉ: 149/15 Đường Ba Vân, Phường 14, Quận Tân Bình, TP. HCM
Hotline: +84 28 3535 2347 / 089.616.2347